Collection of Personal Information and Use
How You Can Access, Change or Delete Your Information
- Users expressly agree that use of the service is at his or her sole risk. Neither SUPPLY.com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensees, if any, warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free: nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, (or merchandise) provided through the service.
- The service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- In no event will SUPPLY.com or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or out of the breach of any warranty.
- SUPPLY.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the online service.
- SUPPLY.com does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the service and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between any user and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will SUPPLY.com, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party in connection with the service. Each user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the service and users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
Credit Card Safety
California Resident's Rights to Personal Information
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request from businesses a disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with your data. This includes: categories of personal information collected, the source of the information, use of the information and — if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties — the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
As a California resident, you are afforded:
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the 12 months before your request (together with a general “personal information request”)
- The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions)
- The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable
- The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
How to Exercise Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may request a disclosure report regarding your personal information and/or request that your personal information be deleted from our database. To make this request, please contact our team at 877-781-3114, or at email@example.com. Please note, we take security measures to identify our consumers to a reasonable degree of certainty prior to providing any information or processing requests.
Changes to Policy
SUPPLY.com encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.