Collection of Personal Information and Use
When you visit SUPPLY.com, with the help of our 3rd party authorized agents, we collect information (such as IP address, domain name, browser type, broad geographical information, site-navigation pattern, etc) to improve our website and to refine our marketing campaigns and promotions. We do not gather any personally identifying information about you when you visit this site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
We collect certain personally identifiable information when you sign in to the SUPPLY.com website, register for on-line shopping, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, or request other services that require information, registration or subscription. This information may include your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and its expiration date, your birth date, your driver’s license number and state of issuance to verify your identity. We also keep a record of your product interests and purchases on-line and in our stores, and automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser (including your IP address, SUPPLY.com cookie information, and the page you requested).
SUPPLY.com may also share aggregate site and demographic information (such as age, gender, types of products or services purchased, and a SUPPLY.com navigation, usage, and page view). Such information does not identify any individual person and allows us to provide a more enjoyable online shopping experience.
Please be aware that our site may contain links to other sites hosted by third parties. SUPPLY.com does not control and is thus not responsible for the content or privacy practices and policies of such other sites.
How You Can Access, Change or Delete Your Information
You may, at any time, access and update or remove your personal information by contacting our Client Services Team by clicking on “contact us” from any page on SUPPLY.com, or by visiting the following URL: https://www.supply.com/contact.html.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Users expressly agree that use of the service is at his or her sole risk. Neither SUPPLY.com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensees, if any, warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free: nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, (or merchandise) provided through the service.
- The service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- In no event will SUPPLY.com or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or out of the breach of any warranty.
- SUPPLY.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the online service.
- SUPPLY.com does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the service and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between any user and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will SUPPLY.com, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party in connection with the service. Each user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the service and users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
Credit Card Safety
We aim to provide you with a safe and convenient online shopping experience. When placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the approved industry standard. To check the security of your connection, view the lower corner of your browser window as you place your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”..
Cookies also enable us to monitor and maintain information about your use of our site. The information we retrieve assists us with tracking your order, improving our site design, products, services, contests and promotions, and overall shopping experience.
Changes to Policy
SUPPLY.com reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will post those changes here.
SUPPLY.com encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.