Cancellations & Changes to Open Orders
To cancel or change an order, please call 888-426-2323.
For most items, you can cancel or change any order free of charge prior to it being shipped. Following shipment, you must obtain an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number to cancel or change your order. You will be responsible for shipping costs as well as a restocking fee depending on your account type and the time elapsed after receiving your product(s). For special/custom order items, you have 24 hours to cancel or change your order.
If you have already received your order and wish to return it, check out the video below for some simple steps to follow. And if you want some more detail, keep scrolling.
Restocking Fees (for Returnable Products)
We charge this fee to help cover the costs we incur when shipping your products.
The Fine Print:
All return authorizations expire 30 days after creation. If your RGA has expired, contact us and we’ll create a new one for you.
The Following Items Are Ineligible for Return:
Examples of Special Order Items:
• Duravit non-stock vanities
• Items with Inca Rohl finishes
• Items marked with the (!) special order tag
Examples of Clearance Items:
• Items marked on search results, product pages, shopping carts, and reviews as Clearance
Examples of Custom Items:
• Manufacturer SKU requires manual change to the product
Examples of Discontinued Items:
• Manufacturer determines that a product is Discontinued
How to Return a Product
1. Call or email a customer service rep. at 888-426-2323 or support@SUPPLY.com to obtain RGA number and shipping instructions.
2. Pay shipping costs and restocking fee, if applicable (see chart under “Restocking Fees” above for guidelines).
3. Place item in original manufacturer packaging and prepare for shipment. Adhere to advised packaging instructions and attach shipping information and RGA number to package. In case you missed it, our address is:
210 The Bluffs
Austell, GA, 30168
4. Arrange for pickup and ship it!
Guidelines for Returns
1. All returns must be setup within 90 days of when you receive your product.
2. All items returned must be in original manufacturer packaging.
3. The product must be free from defects and/or scratches.
4. Merchandise cannot have been installed.
5. There cannot be any writing or labels on the item packaging.
6. All items must have an assigned Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number affixed to or written on the return shipping box. To obtain an RGA number, simply give us a call at 888-426-2323. **Items returned without an RGA number may delay credit.**
7. Any item(s) returned in a condition that does not allow for it to be resold (such as previously installed, or otherwise damaged) will be held for the customer to pick up for 90 days.
If you have any questions or need help returning an item, please contact a customer service representative at support@SUPPLY.com.
Wrong Products Received
If you are shipped a different product(s) than you ordered, please contact us within 48 hours of when you receive the product. We will provide an RGA number as well as instructions on how and where to return the item(s). We will pay for all shipping costs and will ship the correct product(s), free of charge.
If the product(s) you receive has manufacturing defects, contact us within the warranty time(s) that accompanies the product(s), and we will replace the product(s). We will issue an RGA number and give instructions on how and where to return the product(s). We will pay for all shipping costs and will ship the correct product(s). However, products returned as defective, but not found not to be defective, are subject to a 25% handling charge.
The Fine Print:
If the item is a non-returnable item, no credit will be issued for the return of the product (see diagram under “Returns” above for items ineligible for return).
All credits are issued within five business days of SUPPLY.com receiving the items returned. If you have any questions about the status of your return, please contact our customer service department.
Receiving Your Order
You can find Receiving Instructions here.